Wednesday, May 15, 2013

get your head on straight

I keep going through these phases... I'll be completely confident in the surgery and my need for it... and then I will see a blog of someone that has lost over 100 lbs on their own. Then the doubt sets in, "why can't I do it on my own, why can so many people do it and I can't?" Then I have to think. -Where am I at in my life, what health risks am I facing, how many times have I tried on my own and failed.- And these are the reasons I am waiting on weight loss surgery. I need to be confident in my decision, and positive about it. No more excess worry; no more, questioning it, or myself.

Isaiah was one of 10 students that got a blue ribbon on his Science Fair project at his school. They are putting his project in the Walker County Science Fair and he gets to go on a special field trip. His anxiety is still pretty rough, but I think Tae Kwon Do is helping. It probably wouldn't hurt for him to have another visit with Dr. Ben and we should look into getting him an official Aspergers Dx.

Sammy is still my firecracker. ;)  He takes his Tiny Tigers yellow belt test next Saturday. Everyone loves that kid, it's crazy.

So just over 2 weeks left of school... a little over 5 weeks left until surgery. And lots of stuff in between... including Kenny being out of town/state twice in the next 5 weeks! gah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit me with your best shot!